Old August 29th 03, 04:27 PM

Default Iron Coffee Table Legs

I can't seem to find a place that sells cast/wrought iron table legs
in Southern Ontario. I am looking for 4 17" table legs to build a
wood/slate coffee table. I have only seen a few places on the Web in
the USA that carry iron table legs.

Can anyone recommend a furniture building place that would carry a
quantity in these?

Eric