DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Iron Coffee Table Legs (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/20209-iron-coffee-table-legs.html)

E August 29th 03 03:27 PM

Iron Coffee Table Legs

I can't seem to find a place that sells cast/wrought iron table legs
in Southern Ontario. I am looking for 4 17" table legs to build a
wood/slate coffee table. I have only seen a few places on the Web in
the USA that carry iron table legs.

Can anyone recommend a furniture building place that would carry a
quantity in these?

Eric

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT August 30th 03 07:14 PM

Iron Coffee Table Legs

Fri, Aug 29, 2003, 7:27am (EDT-3) (E) wants to
know:
I can't seem to find a place that sells cast/wrought iron table legs in
Southern Ontario. I am looking for 4 17" table legs to build a
wood/slate coffee table. I have only seen a few places on the Web in the
USA that carry iron table legs.
Can anyone recommend a furniture building place that would carry a
quantity in these?

Seems to me I have seen such in a garden supply store. You can
always try google with, "coffee table legs".

JOAT
If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 30 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/