Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Arm saw for sale

Arm saw for sale
http://www.jpellis.com/pictures.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Ellis" wrote in message
news
Arm saw for sale
http://www.jpellis.com/pictures.htm

I would like to keep both my arms, thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 20, 11:39 am, "Leon" wrote:
"John Ellis" wrote in message

news
Arm saw for sale

I would like to keep both my arms, thank you.

So I'm not the only one who feels that way about those saws.

(I do like the way they do dados on the sides of Q&D book shelves.)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 20, 11:39 am, "Leon" wrote:
"John Ellis" wrote in message

news
Arm saw for sale

I would like to keep both my arms, thank you.

So I'm not the only one who feels that way about those saws.

(I do like the way they do dados on the sides of Q&D book shelves.)

I probably built half the furniture in my house with a RAS. I About 5 years
after getting the RAS I added a 1 hp Craftsman TS and never used the RAS
again. There are a few advantages to using a RAS but for me none are worth
the real estate that a RAS demands.

Amazing Rug Sale - Save 10% of Select Sale Rugs [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 3rd 07 01:54 PM
Re-breaking arm gary Home Repair 9 January 4th 07 07:39 PM
radial arm saw [email protected] Woodturning 8 October 16th 05 04:33 PM
Radial Arm Saw seniorgeezer Home Repair 15 September 15th 05 02:32 AM
Radial Arm Saw [email protected] Woodworking 3 February 12th 05 11:10 PM