DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Arm saw for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/201201-arm-saw-sale.html)

John Ellis May 20th 07 12:59 PM

Arm saw for sale

http://www.jpellis.com/pictures.htm

Leon May 20th 07 04:39 PM

Arm saw for sale

"John Ellis" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Arm saw for sale
http://www.jpellis.com/pictures.htm

I would like to keep both my arms, thank you.

Robatoy May 20th 07 05:44 PM

Arm saw for sale

On May 20, 11:39 am, "Leon" wrote:
"John Ellis" wrote in message

hlink.net...

Arm saw for sale

I would like to keep both my arms, thank you.

So I'm not the only one who feels that way about those saws.

(I do like the way they do dados on the sides of Q&D book shelves.)

Leon May 20th 07 06:36 PM

Arm saw for sale

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 20, 11:39 am, "Leon" wrote:
"John Ellis" wrote in message

hlink.net...

Arm saw for sale

I would like to keep both my arms, thank you.

So I'm not the only one who feels that way about those saws.

(I do like the way they do dados on the sides of Q&D book shelves.)

I probably built half the furniture in my house with a RAS. I About 5 years
after getting the RAS I added a 1 hp Craftsman TS and never used the RAS
again. There are a few advantages to using a RAS but for me none are worth
the real estate that a RAS demands.