Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 3 axis router

Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies .
some pictures on the apdw .

Posted to rec.woodworking

"mike hide" wrote in message
. ..
Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies .
some pictures on the apdw .

apdw?

Tin Woodsmn

Posted to rec.woodworking

"TinWoodsmn" wrote in message
. ..
"mike hide" wrote in message
. ..
Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies
.
some pictures on the apdw .

apdw?

Tin Woodsmn
sorry "alt binaries pictures woodworking " abpw.....mjh

Posted to rec.woodworking

"mike hide" wrote in message
. ..
Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies .
some pictures on the apdw .

Think if I were to build one, I would consider using Thomson Linear
Bearings, and ball screws, Smooth movement, and no backlash.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike, that is one darn fine looking machine. Details?

Bob the Tomato

On Mon, 07 May 2007 00:07:06 GMT, "John"
wrote:

"mike hide" wrote in message
Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies .
some pictures on the apdw .

Think if I were to build one, I would consider using Thomson Linear
Bearings, and ball screws, Smooth movement, and no backlash.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bob, the design ,description drawings etc are at http://cnczone.com. the
machine is called "joe's cnc model 2006" there are all kinds of folks making
all kinds of , machines on that web site ....mjh

"Bob the Tomato" wrote in message
Mike, that is one darn fine looking machine. Details?

Bob the Tomato

On Mon, 07 May 2007 00:07:06 GMT, "John"
wrote:

"mike hide" wrote in message
m...
Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies
.
some pictures on the apdw .

Think if I were to build one, I would consider using Thomson Linear
Bearings, and ball screws, Smooth movement, and no backlash.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Okay, I like that site... I wish I had a few (24!) hours a day to
devote to that hobby. Gotta hang out there and read some more. I had
no idea that machines of this kind were within reach of the hobbyist.
Thanks for the post!

Bob the Tomato

On Mon, 7 May 2007 02:19:26 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

Bob, the design ,description drawings etc are at http://cnczone.com. the
machine is called "joe's cnc model 2006" there are all kinds of folks making
all kinds of , machines on that web site ....mjh

"Bob the Tomato" wrote in message
.. .
Mike, that is one darn fine looking machine. Details?

Bob the Tomato

On Mon, 07 May 2007 00:07:06 GMT, "John"
wrote:

om...