Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DREMEL Moto-Tool 395 Instructions

I have this tool and accessories. Would like to know if someone out
there can help me out with its operation, as I don't have the
instructions manual, though I have a request in to Dremel. I do have
their pdf for the #300, which has some similarites. Let me know if you
can help me, and I'll post to this thread. Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Neil wrote:
I have this tool and accessories. Would like to know if someone out
there can help me out with its operation, as I don't have the
instructions manual, though I have a request in to Dremel. I do have
their pdf for the #300, which has some similarites. Let me know if you
can help me, and I'll post to this thread. Thanks.

Neil,

Try the Multi-Pro manual download on Dremel's site. If it's the same
one I have it should list the 395.

Mike

Dremel tool q [email protected] UK diy 1 February 22nd 07 01:37 PM
Smoking Dremel Cut Out Tool Jack Woodworking 3 May 4th 06 03:01 AM
Dremel tool problem [email protected] Metalworking 12 January 20th 06 02:32 AM
dremel rotary tool J.Lef Home Repair 4 September 17th 05 02:04 AM
Non-Dremel rotary tool. beee Woodworking 9 March 23rd 05 05:21 PM