DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DREMEL Moto-Tool 395 Instructions (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/199602-dremel-moto-tool-395-instructions.html)

Neil May 3rd 07 12:22 AM

DREMEL Moto-Tool 395 Instructions

I have this tool and accessories. Would like to know if someone out
there can help me out with its operation, as I don't have the
instructions manual, though I have a request in to Dremel. I do have
their pdf for the #300, which has some similarites. Let me know if you
can help me, and I'll post to this thread. Thanks.

Mike Stacey May 3rd 07 03:35 PM

Neil wrote:
I have this tool and accessories. Would like to know if someone out
there can help me out with its operation, as I don't have the
instructions manual, though I have a request in to Dremel. I do have
their pdf for the #300, which has some similarites. Let me know if you
can help me, and I'll post to this thread. Thanks.

Neil,

Try the Multi-Pro manual download on Dremel's site. If it's the same
one I have it should list the 395.

Mike