Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nice work, Charlie Self and Lee Gordon!

My ore-order from Amazon of:
http://www.amazon.com/Collins-Complete-Woodworker-Detailed-Techniques/dp/0060825758/ref=sr_1_4/104-7024228-0566367?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176407712&sr=1-4
arrived yesterday.

I spent most of last evening enjoying cold micro brew and sampling the
book. Both the subjects and the quality of the photography are
fantastic! Everything about the book looks great.

I can't wait to really dig in, as the excerpts I read last night were
very well done. I'm positive I'll learn much from this book.

Congrats on a fine job!

Barry
Posted to rec.woodworking

Barry ...

My ore-order from Amazon of:
http://www.amazon.com/Collins-Complete-Woodworker-Detailed-Techniques/dp/0060825758/ref=sr_1_4/104-7024228-0566367?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176407712&sr=1-4
arrived yesterday.

I spent most of last evening enjoying cold micro brew and sampling the
book. Both the subjects and the quality of the photography are
fantastic! Everything about the book looks great.

I can't wait to really dig in, as the excerpts I read last night were
very well done. I'm positive I'll learn much from this book.

Congrats on a fine job!

Thanks for the kind words but you mustn't forget occasional wreck-er AJ
Hamler. He put the whole thing together and did, IMHO, a damn fine job.
Ironically, you probably got your copy before AJ got his. I don't have one
yet, either, although I did make the rounds of the local bookstores and
thumbed through the copies at Bookworm in West Hartford and Barnes & Noble
in whichever town it's in (Farmington, New Britain or West Hartford) near
the mall; I didn't find any at Borders. And I'm about to order one from
Amazon now.
I hope they aren't sold out. Actually, I hope they are.

Lee

Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 12, 6:46�pm, "Lee Gordon" wrote:
[...]

According to AJ a few weeks ago, we'll get our copies shortly. I'm
glad it turned out well and people are finding it useful and enjoyable.