Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DeVilbiss Spray Gun

OK, it's fixed.
It was indeed the spray nozzle.
The gun shoots water just fine now, even though there is a slight flutter.
The flutter is most likely caused because I didn't tighten the nozzle
enough, (from the DeVilbiss manual), I was just to much in a hurry to test
the gun.
Will adjust and try paint next weekend.

Thanks again, to all that gave me help with this problem. Ten years ago my
eye sight was better and I would have caught that crack in the nozzle.

Ray
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 1, 10:42 pm, Nirodac wrote:
OK, it's fixed.
It was indeed the spray nozzle.

SNIP

Thanks again, to all that gave me help with this problem. Ten years ago my
eye sight was better and I would have caught that crack in the nozzle.

Ray

WooHoo! Way to go Ray! Glad you got it resolved.

And thanks for posting your results. It shows some class to let folks
in the group know if their efforts were of any help.

Robert

DeVilbiss spray gun Nirodac Woodworking 11 March 31st 07 01:25 AM
Spray gun question pawseyfamily Woodworking 7 November 26th 06 12:52 AM
spray gun cleaning todd Woodworking 10 July 6th 06 03:35 PM
Will a Critter spray gun work to spray dye-based stain? [email protected] Woodworking 2 April 23rd 06 11:57 AM
critter spray gun Don D. Woodworking 16 April 14th 05 10:49 PM