Don D.

Default critter spray gun

Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I was
thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead of a pray
can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

FriscoSoxFan

I have one. I use it. It's easy to clean, does a good job on a small
compressor.

DL

"Don D." wrote in message
Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I was
thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead of a pray
can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

Don,

The only thing I have sprayed with mine is Shellac, but it worked great for
this.

David

Patriarch

"DL" wrote in

"Don D." wrote in message
Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I
was thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead
of a pray can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

Don,

The only thing I have sprayed with mine is Shellac, but it worked
great for this.

David

It works all right for water based poly, too. Thin it some, depending on
temperature, etc.

It's not an Apollo. It's $50, though.

Patriarch,
who has used his maybe twice?

Pat Barber

It'a a nice little gun that will shoot "almost"
anything. Easy to clean but remember, it's a
very small pattern and takes more time to finish
a project.

It's not really designed for spraying a
set of kitchen cabinets but fine for simple chair
or table.

As a side benefit, it shoots latex paint just fine.

Don D. wrote:

Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I was
thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead of a pray
can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

Stephen Bigelow

In article , Steve Steve wrote:
Where can I get one?

http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page=2002&sid=AF236

Stephen Bigelow

In article SFb5e.6$lv1.0@fed1read06, Don D. wrote:
Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I was

Don,

I've got a short review at
http://wood.bigelowsite.com/reviews/critter.htm

Regards,

--
-Steve
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Unfortunately I can't access the internet right now to check the price at
Rockler
but Leevalley.com carries them as well and if I remember correctly, they
were very
competitively priced.
cheers,
cc

Steve wrote in message ...
Where can I get one?

--Steve

Don D. wrote:

Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I was
thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead of a pray
can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Yup. Rockler = $49.99 and their out of stock. Lee Valley $41.50
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...at=1,190,43034
Cheers,
cc

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
Unfortunately I can't access the internet right now to check the price at
Rockler
but Leevalley.com carries them as well and if I remember correctly, they
were very
competitively priced.
cheers,
cc

Steve wrote in message ...
Where can I get one?

--Steve

Don D. wrote:

Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I
was
thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead of a
pray
can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

PEP

39.95 on Amazon. Free shipping. Delivery in two weeks.

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 21:35:00 -0600, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

Unfortunately I can't access the internet right now to check the price at
Rockler
but Leevalley.com carries them as well and if I remember correctly, they
were very
competitively priced.
cheers,
cc

Steve wrote in message ...
Where can I get one?

--Steve

Don D. wrote:

Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I was
thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead of a pray
can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

Pat Barber

Yep...think airbrush with a quart container.

NorthIdahoWWer wrote:
Looks like a big honkin airbrush. Interesting design.

TWS

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:07:14 GMT, Pat Barber
wrote:

Yep...think airbrush with a quart container.

Or pint if that's your druthers... I like the fact that I can store
material (like shellac) in mason jars and then just plunk the spray
top onto the jar and spray. Grab another jar with solvent and it's
cleaned out. Very convenient.

TWS
Art Greenberg

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 23:58:40 GMT, Stephen Bigelow wrote:
In article SFb5e.6$lv1.0@fed1read06, Don D. wrote:
Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I was

Don,

I've got a short review at
http://wood.bigelowsite.com/reviews/critter.htm

Regards,

I see there are "wide mouth" and "regular" mason jars, both sold by the dozen.
Which type works with the Critter?

--
Art Greenberg
artg AT eclipse DOT net

Patriarch

Art Greenberg wrote in
k.net:

wrote:
Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/
I was

Don,

I've got a short review at
http://wood.bigelowsite.com/reviews/critter.htm

Regards,

I see there are "wide mouth" and "regular" mason jars, both sold by
the dozen. Which type works with the Critter?

Regular. But the ones that work best are the ones you buy anyway, when
purchasing bottled peaches, salad dressing or spaghetti sauce.
larry in cinci

Regular mouth. I have the critter gun and like it for small jobs. The only
drawback I see is the tendency to get dry material at the siphon point where
the air stream sucks up the finish. But a little cleaning takes care of
this. Larry
"Art Greenberg" wrote in message
k.net...
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 23:58:40 GMT, Stephen Bigelow wrote:
In article SFb5e.6$lv1.0@fed1read06, Don D. wrote:
Has anyone used this spray gun http://www.crittersprayproducts.com/ I
was

Don,

I've got a short review at
http://wood.bigelowsite.com/reviews/critter.htm

Regards,

I see there are "wide mouth" and "regular" mason jars, both sold by the
dozen.
Which type works with the Critter?

--
Art Greenberg
artg AT eclipse DOT net

1200 degree High heat spray paint stinks, literally Dan Musicant Metalworking 11 August 21st 20 01:03 PM
Critter spray gun Don D. Metalworking 7 April 8th 05 09:36 PM
Spray Painting Cupboard Doors Hey You Woodworking 6 May 5th 04 02:58 PM
indoor walls: spray paint or roll paint with rollers? Ari Shapiro Home Repair 3 November 17th 03 09:17 PM
SPRAY POLY HarryM Woodworking 0 July 10th 03 12:16 PM