Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HOME DEPOT BUYS LEE VALLEY!

Look at the calendar, you fool you.

*snickers*

r--- who is thinking of going to Walmart today with a few pre-made P-
Labels and switch a bunch of hair-dye bottles from their boxes and re-
labelling them. Raven becomes California Sunshine...that sort of
thinking... probably illegal... okay, maybe switching under-arm
deoderant spray with 3M spray contact adhesive?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Look at the calendar, you fool you.

I Can't!

I had a stroke when I saw you title line!!!!!

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

| Look at the calendar, you fool you.

_BAD_ ROB!!!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

how bout the udder way round? Now that would get some attention from the
wreckers. Pat

Posted to rec.woodworking

patrick mitchel wrote:
how bout the udder way round? Now that would get some attention from the
wreckers. Pat

I specifically went to the LV site today
to see what lil nasty they were going to
pull on us this year. I found the last
three years' pranks, but nothing for 2007.

Last year on this day, I ran the end of
my thumb into a spinning TS blade. It's
not much of a saw, and it really should
be replaced for a number of reasons, but
it does cut thumbs. Not square. Not
neat. Certainly not joint-ready. But it
cuts them.

SWMBO thinks this is a bad day for power
tools.

Tanus

--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tanus wrote:
patrick mitchel wrote:
how bout the udder way round? Now that would get some attention from
the wreckers. Pat

I specifically went to the LV site today to see what lil nasty they were
going to pull on us this year. I found the last three years' pranks, but
nothing for 2007.

Last year on this day, I ran the end of my thumb into a spinning TS
blade. It's not much of a saw, and it really should be replaced for a
number of reasons, but it does cut thumbs. Not square. Not neat.
Certainly not joint-ready. But it cuts them.

SWMBO thinks this is a bad day for power tools.

Tanus

Oooops. I spoke too soon. LV did put up
the April 1st page. My bad.

Tanus

--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Can you post a link... site searches O "april" and "Fool" only yeilded the
last three years' products.

Thanks,

Steve

Oooops. I spoke too soon. LV did put up the April 1st page. My bad.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Can you post a link... site searches O "april" and "Fool" only yeilded the
last three years' products.

Found it ... thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?p=56737&c=1

--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Stephen M" writes:

Can you post a link... site searches O "april" and "Fool" only yeilded the
last three years' products.

Found it ... thanks

Search for "AFD" in LV's search page and see all 4 items.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Balderstone wrote:

You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!

Sincerity is important. If you can fake it, you've got it made.

Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time." Stephen Blackpool Home Repair 65 March 17th 07 12:53 PM
Lee Valley Phil Hansen Woodworking 18 September 6th 06 06:51 PM
Lee Valley Joe Woodworking 26 April 12th 06 04:50 AM
Thank You Lee Valley (Rob Lee and staff) Groggy Woodworking 13 May 17th 05 07:35 PM
Lee Valley does it again! James \Cubby\ Culbertson Woodworking 26 December 10th 04 03:20 AM