Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Model railroad.

http://archibase.net/archinews/14281.html

meanwhile listening to some new-found music (to me)
Jimmy bryant and Speedy West...

So... howcome I hadn't heard of these guys? Huh? Huh?

XM radio made me see the light!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

This is another simple childhood joy that has grown into a potentially VERY
expensive hobby. A semi-retired friend of mine started 'railroading' about
6-8 years ago. Being single, it turned into a passion that occupied a lot
of free time. He has a pretty large layout that is still lacking a lot of
detail but it is going to be very nice. A couple of years ago his insurance
guy dropped by to do some business and Ray asked if he'd like to see the
layout. The fellow was impressed but said you really ought to have a stated
value coverage on this. Ray didn't think he had that much invested; but he
had kept most of the boxes and receipts in his basement railroad shop. He
did an inventory and discovered he had nearly $25,000 invested in equipment
and room modifications to accommodate the set. It shocked him but didn't
slow him down a bit - as it shouldn't.

RonB

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://archibase.net/archinews/14281.html

meanwhile listening to some new-found music (to me)
Jimmy bryant and Speedy West...

So... howcome I hadn't heard of these guys? Huh? Huh?

XM radio made me see the light!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://archibase.net/archinews/14281.html

meanwhile listening to some new-found music (to me)
Jimmy bryant and Speedy West...

So... howcome I hadn't heard of these guys? Huh? Huh?

XM radio made me see the light!!

JEEZ, is that last picture of a chick giving a BJ!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" opin'd thus:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://archibase.net/archinews/14281.html

meanwhile listening to some new-found music (to me)
Jimmy bryant and Speedy West...

So... howcome I hadn't heard of these guys? Huh? Huh?

XM radio made me see the light!!

JEEZ, is that last picture of a chick giving a BJ!!!

LEON! GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER!!

(That was my question too.)

--
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

RAILROAD CROSSING J T Woodworking 2 August 7th 05 10:34 PM
ot Railroad ties and gardens [email protected] Metalworking 17 February 13th 05 12:19 AM
Railroad Bits Dave Metalworking 8 February 3rd 05 05:07 PM
Railroad Spike Advice Scaramouche Woodworking 26 December 29th 04 11:48 AM
Railroad rails ED ROGERS Metalworking 52 April 7th 04 06:25 AM