J T

Default RAILROAD CROSSING

http://gingi.uchicago.edu/train/tips-crossing.htm

Not exactly what I was looking for, but should be neat on a
layout I'm planning.

JOAT
Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance.
- Unknown
http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html

Puckdropper

(J T) wrote in news:29896-42F58814-236
@storefull-3334.bay.webtv.net:

http://gingi.uchicago.edu/train/tips-crossing.htm

I've always plastered ("paved") over mine, but I think I'm going to try a
wood crossing sometime. I found that what adds the most to the crossing
is not the crossing itself, but the cross bucks. I may try one of those
out of wood too sometime...

Puckdropper

--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.