Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default Unisaw on Craig's List Seattle

In my area and I just bought a new saw. Figured opportunities would rise
AFTER I bought one.

"Marv" wrote in message
Unisaw listed on Craig's List Seattle for $630.00

I don't know anything about it bit I already have one.

Marv

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:23:47 -0700, "Marv" wrote:

That is generally what happens to me. Maybe someone will get a good deal.

Marv

link.net...

"Marv" wrote in message
Unisaw listed on Craig's List Seattle for $630.00

I don't know anything about it bit I already have one.

I've seen people stick two of em together

One rip blade, one crosscut. Or one combo, one stack dado.

But mainly just to post pictures of it and rub it in everyone's faces
I think

-Leuf