RWM

Default FS - Unisaw - Delta DJ-20 Jointer - Jet 13" Planer/Molder Seattle Area

I am selling some of my tools. They are in great shape and listed below

Delta Unisaw -50" Beismeyer fence. Laguna large sliding table. Delta folding outfeed table, Delta mobile base, Beismeyer overhead blade guard, Forrest WW-II combination blade, Dado insert. Woodhaven router insert cut into right extension table. Approximately five years old. $1300

Delta DJ-20 8" Jointer - Delta mobile base. ESTA disposable blades. Approximately five years old. $700

Jet 13" Planer - Molder - Enclosed base, Extension rollers, Dust hood, ESTA disposable blades. Approximately five years old. $475

Contact -

patriarch

"RWM" wrote in
:

It seems that some people are missing that I am located in Seattle
area.

Bob

snip

The HTML isn't helping, either. Maybe a web link?

Patriarch

RWM

"crk133" wrote in message
om...
seem like good prices to me. if your were lots closer i might have to
buy some of those items

SNIP

Thanks

Bob McBreen