DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Unisaw on Craig's List Seattle (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/195495-re-unisaw-craigs-list-seattle.html)

CW March 19th 07 04:28 AM

Unisaw on Craig's List Seattle

In my area and I just bought a new saw. Figured opportunities would rise
AFTER I bought one.

"Marv" wrote in message
Unisaw listed on Craig's List Seattle for $630.00

I don't know anything about it bit I already have one.

Marv

Leuf March 19th 07 07:14 AM

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:23:47 -0700, "Marv" wrote:

That is generally what happens to me. Maybe someone will get a good deal.

Marv

link.net...

"Marv" wrote in message
Unisaw listed on Craig's List Seattle for $630.00

I don't know anything about it bit I already have one.

I've seen people stick two of em together :)

One rip blade, one crosscut. Or one combo, one stack dado.

But mainly just to post pictures of it and rub it in everyone's faces
I think ;)

-Leuf