Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WW tool stores in Portland OR. open on Saturday

Is there any good woodworking tool stores in Portland, OR that is open on
Saturday. (I know about Woodcraft and Rockler.)

Thanks
Marv

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
"Marv" wrote:

Is there any good woodworking tool stores in Portland, OR that is open on
Saturday. (I know about Woodcraft and Rockler.)

Thanks
Marv

There are a few depending on what you're looking for. I like:

Woodcrafters (confusing name but they were here first)
Tool Peddler,
Western Tool,
and I think Barbo is open part of Saturday if you want to look at
machinery.

PDX David

Tool Stores James Woodturning 13 June 19th 06 06:55 PM
Are the "open 24 hours" stores closing later today (Monday)? Andy UK diy 7 April 17th 06 06:30 PM
Open vented mains pressure thermal stores Rich UK diy 6 November 22nd 05 02:23 PM
Honolulu tool stores David Sizemore Woodworking 9 October 15th 05 12:48 PM
Anyone want to do some simple welding here in Portland Oregon for a tool? Steve knight Woodworking 2 September 9th 05 04:58 PM