DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WW tool stores in Portland OR. open on Saturday (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/193819-ww-tool-stores-portland-open-saturday.html)

Marv March 2nd 07 06:55 PM

WW tool stores in Portland OR. open on Saturday

Is there any good woodworking tool stores in Portland, OR that is open on
Saturday. (I know about Woodcraft and Rockler.)

Thanks
Marv

Jane & David March 2nd 07 08:35 PM

WW tool stores in Portland OR. open on Saturday

In article ,
"Marv" wrote:

Is there any good woodworking tool stores in Portland, OR that is open on
Saturday. (I know about Woodcraft and Rockler.)

Thanks
Marv

There are a few depending on what you're looking for. I like:

Woodcrafters (confusing name but they were here first)
Tool Peddler,
Western Tool,
and I think Barbo is open part of Saturday if you want to look at
machinery.

PDX David