Steve knight

Default Anyone want to do some simple welding here in Portland Oregon for a tool?

I need a bike repair stand made. I have all the pipe cut and cleaned
off. A simple tripod setup. Two longer legs on short and the bracket
to hold the bike welded on top of the pipe
I can come to you or you can come to my shop on 3rd and main. As long
as it is not a long ways by bike I can get there with my trailer.
I have a oxy/propane setup and debated on getting a acetylene tank
but I don't have a clue where the torch heads are. I only use the
cutting tip for heat treating. My welding skills may be so rusty as
to be useless anyway.
The welding could be done in my shop too if that's easier.
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes

Tattooed and Dusty

Steve
I would love to do some trading with you. I sent an email to your
knight toolworks address with my contact info.

Andrew

Old MSDS Sheets related to Manganese in Welding Rods MMonheit Metalworking 22 February 4th 04 12:38 AM
Four questions form novice to welding mongke Metalworking 7 January 1st 04 05:12 AM
FS: Welding Rods - premium assortment [email protected] Metalworking 3 December 29th 03 04:00 PM
tig welding problems drew j. Metalworking 4 November 25th 03 10:48 PM
Welding Aluminum (WAS: Welding Magnesium) tony Metalworking 5 November 7th 03 02:21 AM