Ben Siders

Default Termites

I propose that trolls in here be henceforth referred to as termites.
Which sort of makes me a termite since I'm sure somebody will consider
this post a troll.
Bay Area Dave

We are gonna have you tented by this weekend!

dave

Ben Siders wrote:

I propose that trolls in here be henceforth referred to as termites.
Which sort of makes me a termite since I'm sure somebody will consider
this post a troll.

Ernie Jurick

"Ben Siders" wrote in message
news
I propose that trolls in here be henceforth referred to as termites.
Which sort of makes me a termite since I'm sure somebody will consider
this post a troll.

Use pressure-treated wood for your posts and you should be fine....
-- Ernie

Buttonhole McGee

Jurick checks over his bat. It's still ash. Ernie's one of the few players
to use tung oil instead of pine tar. He steps back into the box.

Siders winds and delivers, and JURICK SMASHES IT. My stars and garters, he
hit it a ton! That pitch looked like batting practice.

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:57:04 +0000, Ernie Jurick wrote:

"Ben Siders" wrote in message
news
I propose that trolls in here be henceforth referred to as termites.
Which sort of makes me a termite since I'm sure somebody will consider
this post a troll.

Use pressure-treated wood for your posts and you should be fine.... --
Ernie

Ernie Jurick

"Buttonhole McGee" wrote in message
news
Jurick checks over his bat. It's still ash. Ernie's one of the few players
to use tung oil instead of pine tar. He steps back into the box.

Siders winds and delivers, and JURICK SMASHES IT. My stars and garters, he
hit it a ton! That pitch looked like batting practice.

I owe it all to Wheaties.
-- ERnie

Silvan

Ben Siders wrote:

I propose that trolls in here be henceforth referred to as termites.
Which sort of makes me a termite since I'm sure somebody will consider
this post a troll.

Don't even say that word. I pulled the ramp off my shed workshop (it was
rotting) and lo, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a termite
tube to bring my heart fear.

I broke it open and a hundred billion termites spilled out on the ground.

Joy.

Think I'll go rent me a copy of "The Money Pit" this weekend, so I can feel
better about my own place.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17047 Approximate word count: 511410

Buttonhole McGee

Sorry to hear about the particle-board-producing denizens of your shed.
While you're making gloomy real-estate-and-entropy-related weekend plans,
and if you haven't already seen it, pick up Pacific Heights.

The Amazon.com review has a nice line: "...if the sight of a beautiful
house being slowly destroyed is your idea of the ultimate horror, you'll
be chilled to the bone."

That description is also apt for, say, what Kia on Trading Spacing does
(though happily, only one room at a time). Or, sadly, it could describe
what I'm doing to my own bathroom by insisting on making the medicine
cabinet and vanity. Yeah, this is a woodworking-related post. Honest.