Buttonhole McGee

Default Termites

Jurick checks over his bat. It's still ash. Ernie's one of the few players
to use tung oil instead of pine tar. He steps back into the box.

Siders winds and delivers, and JURICK SMASHES IT. My stars and garters, he
hit it a ton! That pitch looked like batting practice.

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:57:04 +0000, Ernie Jurick wrote:

"Ben Siders" wrote in message
news
I propose that trolls in here be henceforth referred to as termites.
Which sort of makes me a termite since I'm sure somebody will consider
this post a troll.

Use pressure-treated wood for your posts and you should be fine.... --
Ernie