Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New project: a Shuffleboard Table

Gary Kemper wrote:
Hello all,

Just thought I would share a project I am working on. It's a 16'
shuffleboard table. You can see my progress at:

http://www.arealnice.com/shuffleboard/

It's made out of nothing more that plywood and two boxes of bamboo
flooring. Bamboo because it was cheap, light colored, and available
(Lowes).

Oh yea, it will have a mahogany rim around the top edge. I will add
more pictures as I go.

Gary

G'day Gary,
Very nice so far.
Quite a bit of detail for a simple game.
Well Done

regards
John