Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
TH TH is offline

Default Dust Collector question

I am outfitting a basement shop and need to do as good of a job controlling
the dust as I can. I am planning on a cyclone style collector in the 2 Hp
range. I have literature from Oneida, Grizzly and Penn State. They all seem
similar in design. Does anyone have experience with these products that they
would like to share?

Thanks in advance.