Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Dust Collector question

"TH" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I am outfitting a basement shop and need to do as good of a job controlling
the dust as I can. I am planning on a cyclone style collector in the 2 Hp
range. I have literature from Oneida, Grizzly and Penn State. They all seem
similar in design. Does anyone have experience with these products that
they would like to share?

Thanks in advance.

I have the Oneida Super Dust Gorilla (2 HP). Love it. I consider it the best
investment I have ever made in my shop.
I "shopped" Grizzly and Penn State as well but all things considered; price,
fittings, service, shipping, reputation, *performance numbers*,
construction, etc.,
I decided on Oneida.

Max