Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tool Batteries: A Canadian Source

Hi All,

To keep this information from being lost in the old thread, I have
copied it into this new thread for everyone to benefit:

I have found a battery supplier, by chance, at the Hamilton Woodshow
this
weekend: http://www.batterybuyer.com/

They don't rebuild, they replace. They use Panasonic cells. They
are
quite knowledgable and the best part is the price: $43.15 +tx per
pack (Dewalt 14.4V equivalents)! They are upgraded to 2200 mah as
well. I just finished charging them and I am extremely happy with
the
power. I have not tested durability yet. They warranty their
batteries for one year. They ship anywhere in Canada for $7
regardless of how many products you buy! $12 to the USA.
Unbeatable. They also make Nimh upgrades as well. They don't have a
retail sto online or telephone.

Check them out. Hope this helps. BTW, I will keep my old packs
until
I find a cheap rebuild service.

Ciao for now,

Michael

Source for FireStorm batteries in Canuckistan? Bill Stock Woodworking 32 January 29th 07 01:21 AM
Tool Batteries Nirodac Woodworking 5 August 3rd 06 06:15 AM
Source - Reasonably Priced Cordless Batteries. RonB Woodturning 11 October 3rd 05 04:14 AM
Source - Reasonably Priced Cordless Batteries. RonB Woodworking 11 October 3rd 05 04:14 AM
Source of batteries for emergency lights Alex H UK diy 5 November 27th 03 09:12 PM