Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Disgusting

It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com, " wrote:
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This
could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and
try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you
trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some
other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your
account, or it may be awaiting activation.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

" writes:

It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

Note: Requires one to register to view the picture. I didn't.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com, " wrote:
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

snip nonworking URL

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

A joke of somesort?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bewildered" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

A joke of somesort?

Try the second URL he posted.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

I'd certainly never have a shop that looked like that. In fact, I'm heading
out right now to make sure it does not happen.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

Holy Crap! That's terrible. Who's shop is it? I think some of us need to
visit him and fix things up!

That floor looks like it'd be slippery if it was covered in sawdust.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:51:12 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Bewildered" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

A joke of somesort?

Try the second URL he posted.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

I'd certainly never have a shop that looked like that. In fact, I'm heading
out right now to make sure it does not happen.

So, when did Keeter get the 12" jointer?

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Mark & Juanita
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:51:12 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Bewildered" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

A joke of somesort?

Try the second URL he posted.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

I'd certainly never have a shop that looked like that. In fact, I'm heading
out right now to make sure it does not happen.

So, when did Keeter get the 12" jointer?

You owe me a keyboard!
Posted to rec.woodworking

No woodworking bench - with multiple vises and both
round and rectangular dogholes?

And gray - everything gray? OK so there's a bright
yellow Tormek cover - but all that gray?

And a nice big crank on the planer instead of those
little wheels?

Thou Sucketh! (sorry - obligatory response)

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking

Don't know how you find anything in that mess! lol

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,
" wrote:
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

snip nonworking URL

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

It has removed 3822 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Am I mis understanding the machinery? How do you get a 6 foot by say 2"
thick length thru the thicknesser/planer? Doesnt the bed rise and fall, and
thus invite conflict with the height of the table?

"Burgy" wrote in message
Don't know how you find anything in that mess! lol

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,
" wrote:
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

snip nonworking URL

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

It has removed 3822 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Burgy" wrote in message
Don't know how you find anything in that mess! lol

I just figured out why it is so clean. Upon a second look, I see he has PVC
duct collection piping. He got it all together and realized, once he uses
any tool, static electricity is going to blow up his shop and house.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Burgy" wrote in message
Don't know how you find anything in that mess! lol

I just figured out why it is so clean. Upon a second look, I see he has PVC
duct collection piping. He got it all together and realized, once he uses
any tool, static electricity is going to blow up his shop and house.

I don't think so. He's using the neutral on his 220-volt feed.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Burgy" wrote in message
Don't know how you find anything in that mess! lol

I just figured out why it is so clean. Upon a second look, I see he has

PVC
duct collection piping. He got it all together and realized, once he

uses
any tool, static electricity is going to blow up his shop and house.

I don't think so. He's using the neutral on his 220-volt feed.

IS that in the code for PVC dust collection piping? If so, please cite?

at Mr Miller

Posted to rec.woodworking

B A R R Y wrote:

The pipes run vertically, as to direct the explosion up and out of
roof stacks. This is the only safe method for PVC dust collection.

When I tell "fibs" to kids I wink while telling them so they'll know
that what I'm saying is probably not "the gospel truth". You
need to add an "emoticon" with statements like that - maybe
; )

If you don't some poor newbie will be cutting holes in his shop
roof and redoing his PVC ducting. If he'd used ABS that wouldn't
have been necessary ; )

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking

New research shows neatfreaks are not nearly as efficient as "clean it
later" workers. It's the result I have been waiting my whole life for since
I am married to a neatfreak who now understands that her domain stops at my
shop front door.

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx

Posted to rec.woodworking

"dondone" wrote in message
New research shows neatfreaks are not nearly as efficient as "clean it
later" workers. It's the result I have been waiting my whole life for
since I am married to a neatfreak who now understands that her domain
stops at my shop front door.

LOL! My wife was just up in my office, saying it needed to be vacuumed.

Glad *y'all* were able to come to an understanding. I've only been married
24 years, maybe ours will come too.... ;-)

-- Mark

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Richardson wrote:
Am I mis understanding the machinery? How do you get a 6 foot by say 2"
thick length thru the thicknesser/planer? Doesnt the bed rise and fall, and
thus invite conflict with the height of the table?

I agree about this problem, but it may be due to the camera angle.
The assembly/work table might be lower than 2" from the planer bed.
Or, he might never need more than an 1". Who knows, what's going on
in that shop - I don't see any wood storage at all!

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

wrote:
Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

Wow, either he set up that shop purely for show, or he has far too much
time on his hands.

I'm hoping he spent a weekend cleaning it up for the photo and then
went back to doing work..

Posted to rec.woodworking

bf wrote:
wrote:
Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

Wow, either he set up that shop purely for show, or he has far too much
time on his hands.

I'm hoping he spent a weekend cleaning it up for the photo and then
went back to doing work..

My nephew's neighbour has a dozen high-end guitars and can't play a
lick.
Nothing would surprise me.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Me Me is offline

Mark Jerde wrote:
"dondone" wrote in message
New research shows neatfreaks are not nearly as efficient as "clean it
later" workers. It's the result I have been waiting my whole life for
since I am married to a neatfreak who now understands that her domain
stops at my shop front door.

LOL! My wife was just up in my office, saying it needed to be vacuumed.

Glad *y'all* were able to come to an understanding. I've only been married
24 years, maybe ours will come too.... ;-)

-- Mark

its Norms new shop every thing is nailed (braded) down

just Me
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark Jerde wrote:
"dondone" wrote in message
New research shows neatfreaks are not nearly as efficient as "clean it
later" workers. It's the result I have been waiting my whole life for
since I am married to a neatfreak who now understands that her domain
stops at my shop front door.

LOL! My wife was just up in my office, saying it needed to be vacuumed.

Glad *y'all* were able to come to an understanding. I've only been married
24 years, maybe ours will come too.... ;-)

Geez, it was about 24 years ago that Ann Landers published the Final
Answer to all such disputes:

"A home should be clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be
comfortable."

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ups.com...

Mark Jerde wrote:
"dondone" wrote in message
New research shows neatfreaks are not nearly as efficient as "clean it
later" workers. It's the result I have been waiting my whole life for
since I am married to a neatfreak who now understands that her domain
stops at my shop front door.

LOL! My wife was just up in my office, saying it needed to be vacuumed.

Glad *y'all* were able to come to an understanding. I've only been
married
24 years, maybe ours will come too.... ;-)

Geez, it was about 24 years ago that Ann Landers published the Final
Answer to all such disputes:

"A home should be clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be
comfortable."

Chuckle I should have mentioned my office is a special case, SWMBO would
clean it if I let her. But with 4 computers, 5 monitors, 2 printers (one
for 24" wide paper) , 3 UPSs, phones & networking there are seemingly miles
of wires & cables running all over the place. It's easy to mess something
up with the vacuum cleaner and I insist being the only person to clean my
office. ;-)

-- Mark

Posted to rec.woodworking

Is that a workshop or an operating room ????
wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,
" wrote:
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

snip nonworking URL

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark Jerde wrote:

Chuckle I should have mentioned my office is a special case, SWMBO would
clean it if I let her. But with 4 computers, 5 monitors, 2 printers (one
for 24" wide paper) , 3 UPSs, phones & networking there are seemingly miles
of wires & cables running all over the place. It's easy to mess something
up with the vacuum cleaner and I insist being the only person to clean my
office. ;-)

You forgot to mention the air conditioner. That's not an office, it's a
sauna! :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

That's not a wood shop, it's a friggin museum. Where is the tour guide?

Ed Walsh wrote:

Is that a workshop or an operating room ????
wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Miller wrote:

In article .com,
" wrote:

It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

snip nonworking URL

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Jerde wrote:

Chuckle I should have mentioned my office is a special case, SWMBO
would
clean it if I let her. But with 4 computers, 5 monitors, 2 printers (one
for 24" wide paper) , 3 UPSs, phones & networking there are seemingly
miles
of wires & cables running all over the place. It's easy to mess
something
up with the vacuum cleaner and I insist being the only person to clean my
office. ;-)

You forgot to mention the air conditioner. That's not an office, it's a
sauna! :-)

Yup, I had two new 20A circuits installed last summer. One for the
kornfuters, the other for a window AC sized to cool 2x my square feet but
barely able to keep up in my office.

Fortunately my computer programming pays the bills and lets me make sawdust.
;-) It doesn't get much better than that, huh?

-- Mark