Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark Jerde Mark Jerde is offline

Default Disgusting

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Jerde wrote:

Chuckle I should have mentioned my office is a special case, SWMBO
would
clean it if I let her. But with 4 computers, 5 monitors, 2 printers (one
for 24" wide paper) , 3 UPSs, phones & networking there are seemingly
miles
of wires & cables running all over the place. It's easy to mess
something
up with the vacuum cleaner and I insist being the only person to clean my
office. ;-)

You forgot to mention the air conditioner. That's not an office, it's a
sauna! :-)

Yup, I had two new 20A circuits installed last summer. One for the
kornfuters, the other for a window AC sized to cool 2x my square feet but
barely able to keep up in my office.

Fortunately my computer programming pays the bills and lets me make sawdust.
;-) It doesn't get much better than that, huh?

-- Mark