Paddlepop

Default Disgusting Prude Mechanic

I AGREE
wrote in message
We just moved and had to find a new mechanic to fix our cars. We got
one that was highly recommended by several neighbors. Last week I
took one of our cars to this mechanic. On Thursday I picked up the
car. The car had been running horribly, now it runs great again, and
the price was not too bad. I was pretty satisfied. That was until I
got home from work on Friday. My wife said the mechanic called to ask
her a question. He asked her if we found a rat **** in our car. She
was extremely put off by the question and called the guy a disgusting
prude and hung up on him. When she told me this, I immediately
started screaming and I called the garage. I told the manager exactly
what I thought of them, and was sure to scream into the phone during
the entire conversation. Then I told them to never call my home
again, or I would prosecute.

Apparently this pervert remembered that I was at work during those
hours and called to harass my wife. I think I made it very clear that
they not call again, and they just lost a customer. If the guy
thought he was being funny, he called the wrong party, and if they
actually do have rats in their garage, they should not be infesting
people's cars. Now I have to hire an exterminator, and am not
pleased.

I will not take my car back there ever again. This call was totally
uncalled for. This makes me wonder if the guys that work there are
all drug users, and I must say a few of them did look like the street
gang type, having metal things poked into their faces, and we all know
those type all use drugs.

Doug Kanter

First of all:

Prude: Pronunciation: 'prüd
Function: noun
Etymology: French, good woman, prudish woman, short for prudefemme good
woman, from Old French prode femme
: a person who is excessively or priggishly attentive to propriety or
decorum; especially : a woman who shows or affects extreme modesty

Wrong word.

Second: Someone on your end should've said "That's an interesting question.
Why do you ask?"

Third: The whole story sounds like a crock.

Stretch

Doug wrote:

First of all:

Prude: Pronunciation: 'pr=FCd
Function: noun
Etymology: French, good woman, prudish woman, short for prudefemme good

woman, from Old French prode femme
: a person who is excessively or priggishly attentive to propriety or
decorum; especially : a woman who shows or affects extreme modesty

Wrong word.

Second: Someone on your end should've said "That's an interesting
question.
Why do you ask?"

Third: The whole story sounds like a crock.

I say:
4th You need anger management classes. I am glad you aren't my
customer. You sound like an imature person, to blow up without finding
out why he asked that question. Screaming the whole time is the sign
of someone who has never grown up. The garage is lucky you will now go
somewhere else. You deserve the kind of mechanic you get. As Dale
Carnegie said, "Don't grow old, grow up!"

Stretch

User Example

Doug Kanter wrote:
First of all:

Prude: Pronunciation: 'prüd
Function: noun
Etymology: French, good woman, prudish woman, short for prudefemme good
woman, from Old French prode femme
: a person who is excessively or priggishly attentive to propriety or
decorum; especially : a woman who shows or affects extreme modesty

Wrong word.

Second: Someone on your end should've said "That's an interesting question.
Why do you ask?"

Third: The whole story sounds like a crock.

Maybe he is trying to make a new word combining pervert and rude... but
I don't even see how asking about rat **** would be perverted... just
strange.

SN

He asked her if we found a rat **** in our car.

Troll Alert!!!!!!!

G Henslee

We just moved and had to find a new mechanic to fix our cars. We got
one that was highly recommended by several neighbors. Last week I
took one of our cars to this mechanic. On Thursday I picked up the
car. The car had been running horribly, now it runs great again, and
the price was not too bad. I was pretty satisfied. That was until I
got home from work on Friday. My wife said the mechanic called to ask
her a question. He asked her if we found a rat **** in our car.

In the back seat. Next to the ball peenis hammer.

Stretch

Dave,
I think you have it figured out. Those people sure have short fuses.
If they had not done off the deep end over it, they would have found
out the mechanic left a tool it their car.

Stretch

G Henslee

SN wrote:
He asked her if we found a rat **** in our car.

Troll Alert!!!!!!!

B I N G O!

Amun

"G Henslee" wrote in message
SN wrote:
He asked her if we found a rat **** in our car.

Troll Alert!!!!!!!

B I N G O!

LOL !!!!

AMUN

Good thing nobody lost a coarse tapered cylinder file- a rat-tail
*******.

TTFN,

Prometheus

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:17:04 -0500, wrote:

We just moved and had to find a new mechanic to fix our cars. We got
one that was highly recommended by several neighbors. Last week I
took one of our cars to this mechanic. On Thursday I picked up the
car. The car had been running horribly, now it runs great again, and
the price was not too bad. I was pretty satisfied. That was until I
got home from work on Friday. My wife said the mechanic called to ask
her a question. He asked her if we found a rat **** in our car. She
was extremely put off by the question and called the guy a disgusting
prude and hung up on him.

Do you or your wife know what prude means?

When she told me this, I immediately
started screaming and I called the garage. I told the manager exactly
what I thought of them, and was sure to scream into the phone during
the entire conversation. Then I told them to never call my home
again, or I would prosecute.

Well, that'll certainly help everyone resolve the issue.

Apparently this pervert remembered that I was at work during those
hours and called to harass my wife. I think I made it very clear that
they not call again, and they just lost a customer. If the guy
thought he was being funny, he called the wrong party, and if they
actually do have rats in their garage, they should not be infesting
people's cars. Now I have to hire an exterminator, and am not
pleased.

I will not take my car back there ever again. This call was totally
uncalled for. This makes me wonder if the guys that work there are
all drug users, and I must say a few of them did look like the street
gang type, having metal things poked into their faces, and we all know
those type all use drugs.

What kind of ignorant bigot are you? You said they did the work
correctly and charged a decent price. Rather than trying to figure
out what the guy was actually trying to communicate when he called,
your wife had a hissy fit, and then you followed suit- and then
continued your little diatribe here, where you made a complete ass of
yourself by baldly stating that you know that all mechanics (or those
who have piercings [assuming that is what you meant]) are drug
addicts.

Some people are good at some things, but not at others. A mechanic
needs to be good at fixing your car- not being politically correct.
For all you know, they had an employee that was vandalizing vehicles,
and needed proof in the form of customer complaints to get rid of
them. Next time take a breath, get your ass behind you, and figure
out what is going on before you pitch a screaming hissy fit- it might
have gone a very different way for you. You may think the mechanic
was the guy who lost there- but a good mechanic is not so easy to
find, and you definately burned that bridge.

Prometheus

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:21:45 GMT, Red Cloud©
wrote:

ratchet: slang for a socket wrench handle comprised of a lever and a
ratchet mechanism to which sockets can be attached for loosening and
tightening bolts and nuts. Commonly called a "ratchet wrench"

rusty redcloud

I think we have a winner here.
PrecisionMachinisT

wrote in message
[...]

Reminds me of the time I went to our local hardware store and asked for a
"******* file".....while the owner's 17 year old daughter was alone working
the counter.........

--

SVL

nospambob

My sister had to ask the male clerk in the drugstore "Do you have
cotton balls?".

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:51:07 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

Reminds me of the time I went to our local hardware store and asked for a
"******* file".....while the owner's 17 year old daughter was alone working
the counter.........

G Henslee

Prometheus wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:17:04 -0500, wrote:

snipped the tirade

Get a grip moron. It's a troll.

RAT **** = rachet

( it's all in the perception )