Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Richardson Mike Richardson is offline

Default Disgusting

Am I mis understanding the machinery? How do you get a 6 foot by say 2"
thick length thru the thicknesser/planer? Doesnt the bed rise and fall, and
thus invite conflict with the height of the table?

"Burgy" wrote in message
Don't know how you find anything in that mess! lol

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,
" wrote:
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this
condition:

snip nonworking URL

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

Oops. Here's a public copy:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg

It has removed 3822 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!