Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thomas Mitchell

Default Reconditioned Tools

I've been hesitant to buy reconditioned tools, the ones that have been
reconditioned by the factory. However, I'm considering a Delta
reconditioned scroll saw, the 40-570R from Amazon.

Anyone have good experiences with reconditioned tools?

The saw comes with a 6 mos warranty, but I can't find out how long the
warranty is for 'new' tools.