Silvan

Default Reconditioned Tools

Thomas Mitchell wrote:

Anyone have good experiences with reconditioned tools?

Me too. I've bought several over the years, and agree with the other
positive comments. My reconditioned drill finally died, but I used it hard
for something like 10 years.

I haven't bought any big stuff, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so.
Especially not if I could get a look-see first hand. Reman stuff is not
all alike. Sometimes you get something that's been used hard and shows it
(in spite of being in good working order) and sometimes you get something
that the previous owner unloaded for some silly reason, which can't be
resold as new, even though it might as well be.

Would you rather have a rebuilt '71 Impala that was used for 30 years, or a
rebuilt '71 Impala that sat in some little old lady's garage for 30 years?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16737 Approximate word count: 502110