Posted to rec.woodworking

Default dad is selling his printers tablesaw rare and top quality

Dad is getting up in years and has asked me to help him sell the printers
tablesaw, this is a rare item that can do tight tollerances. pictures can be
seen at

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/...w/tablesaw.htm

this is located in Newtown CT

you can call me 203 417 2327 wayne

Posted to rec.woodworking

wayne mak wrote:

Dad is getting up in years and has asked me to help him sell the printers
tablesaw, this is a rare item that can do tight tollerances. pictures can be
seen at

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/...w/tablesaw.htm

this is located in Newtown CT

you can call me 203 417 2327 wayne

Wasn't this thing up for sale 5 or 6 months ago?

charlie b

Posted to rec.woodworking

wayne mak wrote:
Dad is getting up in years and has asked me to help him sell the printers
tablesaw, this is a rare item that can do tight tollerances. pictures can be
seen at

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/...w/tablesaw.htm

this is located in Newtown CT

you can call me 203 417 2327 wayne

Is that a horizontal mortiser over the slider?

Posted to rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:35:14 -0500, "wayne mak"
wrote:

Dad is getting up in years and has asked me to help him sell the printers
tablesaw, this is a rare item that can do tight tollerances. pictures can
be
seen at

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/...w/tablesaw.htm

this is located in Newtown CT

you can call me 203 417 2327 wayne

Wayne, you should also post this in the model building groups. A
smart modeler might see just how useful this could be for model
building. G

Printers in the "good old days" of letterpress with etched cuts and photos.
These cuts were etched into metal then mounted on a wood base. They would
have to be cut to final size and accurately cut square so that they could be
all clamped up with the metal type in the press.

Now it is all replaced by lithography, with plates burnt on the press with
lasers, or high speed toner based copiers.