Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Hide

Default wild ass kitchen concept .

I am thinking of redoing our kitchen, I redid the whole thing many years ago
and am now tired of it .

First of all there is not enough room to swing a cat in. the countertops are
formica or at least the equivalent and I would like to repalace them with
the cheapest solid material that looks good and is the cheapest, granite,
slate ,marble whatever ,anything but corianor similar. most economic
recommendations appreciated.

Bookcases ! my wife wants a bookcase to put her cookbooks on and there flayt
is not enough space anywhere .So here is a question for the
nurogeekwoodworkers . Is it possible to have a pulldown flatscreen, that has
access to cookbooks on a Cd or the like that I could even load the family
cook book into ,suggstions amd directions would be appeciated ...mjh

--
mike hide
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2