Edwin Pawlowski

Default wild ass kitchen concept .

"Mike Hide" wrote in message

Bookcases ! my wife wants a bookcase to put her cookbooks on and there

flayt
is not enough space anywhere .

That's a good thing. Cookbooks should not be kept in a kitchen with an
opens case or shelf. They will deteriorate much faster. They will become
coated with the same gunk that can accumulate in kitchens over time. You
don't wash books like you do cabinet doors or counters. Ours are in a pie
safe in the dining room.

So here is a question for the
nurogeekwoodworkers . Is it possible to have a pulldown flatscreen, that

has
access to cookbooks on a Cd or the like that I could even load the family
cook book into ,suggstions amd directions would be appeciated ...mjh

Expensive way of doing it and you are limited to viewing on the screen in
one location. Scan or type the favorites into a database or Word file.
Print out the recipe you need and stick it right in front of you when you
cook. You may want it near the sink, or near a prep counter or on the
kitchen table. Why be limited? So what if it gets sprayed or splattered,
you just print a fresh copy the next time you need it.

If you want to use recipe software, Now Your Cooking is one of the best DL
a trial copy at www.ffts.com

This is of course, just my opinion, but it is based on 20+ years of cooking.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome