Posted to rec.woodworking

Default dewalt dw703 10 inch miter saw $149 at lowes

The local lowes has dewalt dw 703 10 inch miter saw on sell for 149.00. If
you spend over $50 you also get a $10.00 coupon on your next purchase. So in
reality the saw only cost you $139.00. That is a crazy price for a Dewalt
saw. By the way I picked mine up tonight so this is also a gloat post. I am
located in the Dayton Ohio area so i dont know if all stores have this sell
or not

Posted to rec.woodworking

Take it back.

Go on line and ask for Ten (10%) Coupon. Print on-line. Then go buy it again
for

$149.00
-14.99
$135.00+/-