Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Compound Miter Saw on clearance aty Lowes.

12" Hitachi CMS w/laser for $219.00. Score!!!

JB

Posted to rec.woodworking

I just got a Delta MS250 from Amazon for $66 - delivered. Sale price less
discount less reward certificate plus free freight. Couldn't pass it up.

"Jeff Bennett" wrote in message
12" Hitachi CMS w/laser for $219.00. Score!!!

JB

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:28:33 GMT, "Vic Baron"
wrote:

I just got a Delta MS250 from Amazon for $66 - delivered. Sale price less
discount less reward certificate plus free freight. Couldn't pass it up.

WoW!...thats amazing