Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone using a JDS 3hp cyclone?

They say it draws 18a and can be run on a 20a circuit, but they suggest a
30a circuit.

Until I get around to ripping all my cables out of my work shop and redoing
them properly (I have already bought the subpanel...) I only have a 20a
circuit, so I am wondering if it actually works.

And, how do you like it in general? JDS actually said that for one machine
their 2hp would be adequate, but I figure on something like a CMS you need
all the air movement you can get.

Jds cyclone Jack Woodworking 4 March 29th 06 08:31 PM
3HP snowthrower trouble. PaPaPeng Home Repair 1 March 19th 06 07:49 PM
Running 2 x 3HP compressors ? Jim UK diy 16 January 30th 06 10:49 AM
Curtis 80 gal 3hp compressor ATP* Metalworking 5 February 25th 05 09:32 PM
SIP 3hp Compressor Costco John Durham UK diy 9 October 28th 04 06:38 PM