Jerry Gilreath

Default Indiana

Would anybody here happen to be from around Brown County Indiana????

--
This space for rent.
Jerry© The Phoneman®

Mike at American Sycamore

"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message news:FSLPa.39843$ye4.31142@sccrnsc01...
Would anybody here happen to be from around Brown County Indiana????

Dear Jerry:

My wife and her family owns several acres in Brown County and we tried
to start our school in Brown County. Came to Cloverdale-Grencastle
(Putnam County) instead.

Mike from American Sycamore
www.americansycamoreretreat.com
Jerry Gilreath

Well the reason I'm asking, is I had a couple of service calls in
Bloomington yesterday, Friday, and I'm in Louisville, Ky. I went to
Bloomington through Nashville and across Highway 46. About half way from
Nashville to Bloomington, on the north side of the road, there is a couple
house trailers and a stack of lumber sitting there with a big old forklift.
The sign said hardwood lumber for sale. I was just wondering if anybody
knows anything about it. The traffic was so bad going and coming back, I
couldn't get all the phone number. I just got the fist 3 digits. I believe
it was 988. I'm assuming the area code is 812. Just wondering if anybody
could help. I don't get to go that route very often. Thanks all!!

--
This space for rent.
Jerry© The Phoneman®
"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message
Would anybody here happen to be from around Brown County Indiana????

--
This space for rent.
Jerry© The Phoneman®

Royce Oxford

Default OT: Indiana

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:03:38 GMT, "Jerry Gilreath"
wrote:

Ahhhh Greencastle!!! I did some work at the Wal-Mart distribution center
there a while back. There's a little restaurant down the road, I don't
recall the name, but walked away totally stuffed for a very, very minimal
fee! Great food!!!

perhaps the Putnam Inn (at least that was the name 10 years ago) it
had the absolute best prime rib I have ever had, before or since. $18
would get you more food than you could possibly eat at one sitting,
with full salad and dessert bar.

Pay no mind to those weirdos from Depauw tho.... their claim to fame
being Dan Quayle.....

cheers,
Royce
[use a plug cutter to reply]