Loren Coe

Default Indiana Gov'nr Recinds contract w/firm (India)

this just in (Lou Dobbs):

....after receiving sharp criticism for outsourcing a contract
to India that provided asstance to un-employed _Indiana_
workers, the Governer, today, revoked (contract)....

only in America(!!). christ... --Loren

ps, what does the typical reader in Bombay think when he reads
this story. or how about folks in Gallup, NM? India? Indian?
Indiana..., something smells like a royal gag on CNN. time
will tell.
Gary Coffman

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:45:00 GMT, Loren Coe wrote:
this just in (Lou Dobbs):

....after receiving sharp criticism for outsourcing a contract
to India that provided asstance to un-employed _Indiana_
workers, the Governer, today, revoked (contract)....

only in America(!!). christ... --Loren

ps, what does the typical reader in Bombay think when he reads
this story. or how about folks in Gallup, NM? India? Indian?
Indiana..., something smells like a royal gag on CNN. time
will tell.

Maryland just got caught outsourcing Medicaid payments to
a firm in India. Illinois is smuggling drugs in from Canada to
supply its state employee health program. Etc. It isn't just
private corporations who are being forced to use foreign
sources to remain solvent.

Gary
Pep674

a firm in India. Illinois is smuggling drugs in from Canada to
supply its state employee health program. Etc. It isn't just
private corporations who are being forced to use foreign
sources to remain solvent.

Lots of us got our prescription drugs from foreigh sources. Unbelieveable the
difference in price.

Personnally I now benefitfrom my military service and get Prescription drugs
through the VA.

Paul in AJ AZ
Loren Coe

In article , Pep674 wrote:
Personnally I now benefitfrom my military service and get Prescription drugs
through the VA. Paul in AJ AZ

did you retire? serve in a combat zone? thanks, --Loren

Pep674

did you retire? serve in a combat zone?

yes. no.

Paul in AJ AZ