Jerry Gilreath

Default Indiana

Well the reason I'm asking, is I had a couple of service calls in
Bloomington yesterday, Friday, and I'm in Louisville, Ky. I went to
Bloomington through Nashville and across Highway 46. About half way from
Nashville to Bloomington, on the north side of the road, there is a couple
house trailers and a stack of lumber sitting there with a big old forklift.
The sign said hardwood lumber for sale. I was just wondering if anybody
knows anything about it. The traffic was so bad going and coming back, I
couldn't get all the phone number. I just got the fist 3 digits. I believe
it was 988. I'm assuming the area code is 812. Just wondering if anybody
could help. I don't get to go that route very often. Thanks all!!

--
This space for rent.
Jerry© The Phoneman®
"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message
Would anybody here happen to be from around Brown County Indiana????

--
This space for rent.
Jerry© The Phoneman®