Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FTNIPI - An apology.

I seemed to cause a bit of bad feeling with a few of the wreck members,
for telling you that I have posted more links to free plans each week.
I intend to continue with this postings, but to keep you happy, will
follow JOAT the greats lead in giving it a prefix.

FTNIPI, should keep all you lovely people happy, and will prefix any
postings I make to purposefully and blatently plug my site.

Many Thanks.

Barry

www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk

PS: FTNIPI More links to free plans added!!!!

.....you can't please all of the people all of the time....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 14 Nov 2006 14:05:09 -0800, "
wrote:

I seemed to cause a bit of bad feeling with a few of the wreck members,
for telling you that I have posted more links to free plans each week.
I intend to continue with this postings, but to keep you happy, will
follow JOAT the greats lead in giving it a prefix.

FTNIPI, should keep all you lovely people happy, and will prefix any
postings I make to purposefully and blatently plug my site.

Many Thanks.

Barry

www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk

PS: FTNIPI More links to free plans added!!!!

....you can't please all of the people all of the time....

WTF is FITNIPI??
Sheesh, man, just post once a week letting us know how many free plan
links you've added since the previous week.
Your silly crap is becoming wearisome.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"tommyboy" wrote in message

WTF is FITNIPI??

Shhhhhhh ... if he leaves it like that it's REAL easy to filter, and you
won't have to worry about what it means!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:51:41 GMT, tommyboy wrote:

WTF is FITNIPI??
Sheesh, man, just post once a week letting us know how many free plan
links you've added since the previous week.
Your silly crap is becoming wearisome.

Finally I Took Notice I'm Posting Irritants

Free It's Totally Not, I'm Probably Insane

Fools, I'm Tendering Nothing In Peddling It

Frankly I'm Torturing Ninnies In Posting It

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Frankly I'm Torturing Ninnies In Posting It

Got a little extra time on your hands, Tom?
Perhaps you're feeling a little bored lately?

Guess I'm in the same boat since I replied to this thread.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Shhhhhhh ... if he leaves it like that it's REAL easy to filter, and you
won't have to worry about what it means!

My point exactly.

Enjoy.

Barry

APOLOGY TO GROUP Spamfree Electronics Repair 14 September 28th 06 06:01 AM
An Apology Doctor Drivel UK diy 35 September 6th 06 09:19 PM
My Apology to this Group - Business Closing - Equipment for Sale [email protected] Metalworking 29 February 8th 05 05:22 PM
Apology to all: please see my reply to Dave Hinz on "BAD on rec.photo.digital". Bay Area Dave Woodworking 0 May 3rd 04 05:59 PM