Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FS postings

So what's the policy on this NG about woodworking related For Sale postings?

I've been lurking here off and on for years and have been tempted at times
but didn't want to get flamed for it.

Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Epictitus" wrote in message
So what's the policy on this NG about woodworking related For Sale

postings?

I've been lurking here off and on for years and have been tempted at times
but didn't want to get flamed for it.

There is NO policy, and no one to enforce it if there was.

That said, the Romans around here more or less agree that you won't get
flamed too bad if you precede the Subject line with "FS".

Knock yourself out.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Swingman" wrote:
"Epictitus" wrote in message
So what's the policy on this NG about woodworking related For Sale

postings?

I've been lurking here off and on for years and have been tempted at times
but didn't want to get flamed for it.

There is NO policy, and no one to enforce it if there was.

That said, the Romans around here more or less agree that you won't get
flamed too bad if you precede the Subject line with "FS".

Or "FA" if it's on eBay.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Epictitus wrote:
So what's the policy on this NG about woodworking related For Sale postings?

I've been lurking here off and on for years and have been tempted at times
but didn't want to get flamed for it.

Mike

If you're selling signed copies of the Enchiridion, I'm in.

Nice to know you're still around.

Posted to rec.woodworking

A man
"Tom Watson" wrote in message
ups.com...

Epictitus wrote:
So what's the policy on this NG about woodworking related For Sale
postings?

I've been lurking here off and on for years and have been tempted at
times
but didn't want to get flamed for it.

Mike

If you're selling signed copies of the Enchiridion, I'm in.

Nice to know you're still around.

"0 Crito, if it thus pleases the gods, thus let it be. Anytus and Melitus
may kill me indeed, but hurt me they cannot."
Plato's Crito and Apology

Sorry never learned to sin my name ;-)