Al Kyder

Default Oh man. I gotta go back to Batswannna.

As most of you have heard, President Bush is going to be stopping in
Batswannna on his upcoming African tour. Ever since I was picked to be
the liaison for the Batswannna stop, it's just been one thing after
another.

First, I had to call my old friend Charles Taylor and ask him to step
down. "Chuck," I said, "I just can't have W over here talking about
AIDS while your savage people are hacking each other to death like
stoned plastic surgeons. The Americans just don't go for that kind of
****." He argued for awhile, but he got it eventually.

Then I get a call from the Batswannna Consulate General threatening me
with war crimes. All because of that stupid witch doctor. As my
friends, if some of you here call them and tell them to reconsider, it
would be great.

http://www.gov.bw/tourism/embassies/embassies.html

Wish me luck. I may not return all my emails promptly, but I do read
them all eventually and throw them away. Just like Lyns reviews.

You think I could get the Batwannna government to reimburse me for my
laptop the rebels destroyed? I'm going to bring my receipt and wear
them out. They might only be able to reimburse me with rocks and dead
monkeys, but anything's better than nothing.

Take care, friends. I'll let you know how it's going. Somebody look in
on Traves "Stinkfinger" Poppycock and Doug Miller. They get kind of lonely.

God Bless
Al Kyder
HermanG

Al Kyder wrote:
[...]

The whole problem is the pygmies. The little *******s agitate everybody,
and even **** off the monkeys, by blowing darts at them. We need some
pygmy dunking, and throwing contests, and see how many we can stuff into
a plastic tote box. Get rid of the pygmies and see how smooth thing run.

Frank McVey

Default DFTT

Kevin Craig

In article , HermanG
wrote:

The whole problem is the pygmies. The little *******s agitate everybody,
and even **** off the monkeys, by blowing darts at them. We need some
pygmy dunking, and throwing contests, and see how many we can stuff into
a plastic tote box. Get rid of the pygmies and see how smooth thing run.

Wrong continent, dude.

Kevin
Leif Thorvaldson

Pygmies live in equatorial Africa, Kevin. Also in parts of SE Asia. I do
question the problem of pigmies in Botswana, though! Hot and arid; whereas,
the pygmies of the Congo prefer it damp and hot!

Leif
"Kevin Craig" wrote in message
In article , HermanG
wrote:

The whole problem is the pygmies. The little *******s agitate everybody,
and even **** off the monkeys, by blowing darts at them. We need some
pygmy dunking, and throwing contests, and see how many we can stuff into
a plastic tote box. Get rid of the pygmies and see how smooth thing run.

Wrong continent, dude.

Kevin

Bruce Bennett

I think the best way to handle with this, is to take up a collection
and get you some badly needed therapy...then I think we really do need
to deal with the international pygmy issue....they are
everywhere...moving into new sub-divisions...driving russian
SUVs...BBQing elephants on the back deck...something has got to be
done...

(Al Kyder) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Lew Hodgett

"Al Kyder" writes:
Hey fish ****, take a hike.

--
Lew

Visit: http://home.earthlink.net/~lewhodgett for Pictures

Ken Port

Sorry Al but I dont see how God can bless any of your offensive posts.

Jesus died to fill your empty space with the love and acceptance you so
seek. Ask him in its free of charge and life changing.

Ken Port
Tool Designer
www.woodcut-tools.com

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:58:49 +1200, "Ken Port"
pixelated:

Sorry Al but I dont see how God can bless any of your offensive posts.

Can't you idiots see that he's trolling and getting
precisely what he wants--your replies? DFTT, damnit!
-
The only reason I would take up exercising is || http://diversify.com
so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites