Posted to rec.woodworking

Default AIR RIFLE TARGET STAND - PDF

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:17:45 -0400, J T wrote:

http://www.odcmp.com/Coaching/target_stand_plans.htm

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Hey JOAT,

Just thought I'd mention that I really like looking at the plans you
dredge up, er, um 'find'.

I've been looking at various plans for a horizontal router table. WHat's
the best one you've come up with? (simple design and construction, good
workholding / guidance. I've got a couple panels of 3/4 baltic birch in
the nasement that are just itching to help me levitate a 2.5 hp plunge
router to serve as a morticing machine par el cheapo.

Best one I've seen thus far is in a heavily discounted (photos from the
1960's) router book found at my local junk-book outlet.

Bill

rifle stock screw hole worn out Eric Bragas Woodworking 13 September 22nd 05 05:23 PM
OT - 50Cal. Rifle Bernd Metalworking 170 February 6th 05 04:15 PM
Why did this rifle blow up? Eric R Snow Metalworking 8 February 5th 05 02:10 AM
OT- John Kerry Co Sponsors Gun Ban S1431 Gunner Metalworking 70 August 5th 04 05:10 AM
For Sale: Muzzle Loading Rifle barrel & stock (unfinished) Mark Marks Metalworking 0 May 14th 04 04:04 PM