Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What my Mother used to tell me was....

They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....

Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's seem
so enamored by my presence.....

It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.

And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to be......

Little minds do, do little things.................................

Posted to rec.woodworking

Your little mind is working overtime doing little things.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in message
They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....

Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's seem
so enamored by my presence.....

It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.

And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to
be......

Little minds do, do little things.................................

What did she say about you spending so much time in front of the mirror?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Your knowledge of work must be very limited............and you skill as poor
as your thoughts.

"John" wrote in message
Your little mind is working overtime doing little things.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon now was that called for?

LEON? Your that very stupid person who answers spam, and expect a reply!
your the genius here! Did you ever get that High School Diploma through the
mail?

You ignorance and stupidity is know across the whole www. Legendary~

I'm impressed you would crawl out from your hole with dougie and john to
greet me. I'm feel so honored!

"Leon" wrote in message
t...

"Tall Oak" wrote in message
They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....

Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's
seem so enamored by my presence.....

It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.

And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to
be......

Little minds do, do little things.................................

What did she say about you spending so much time in front of the mirror?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 15, 3:06 pm, "Tall Oak" wrote:
Leon now was that called for?

LEON? Your that very stupid person who answers spam, and expect a reply!
your the genius here! Did you ever get that High School Diploma through the
mail?

Speaking of High-school, I have yet to see Leon confuse the
grammatically incorrect 'your' for 'you're'.

Example of the proper use of 'your' and 'you're':
You're a dick.
Your attitude sucks.

See the difference, ****wit?

Yours truly,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Speaking of High-school, I have yet to see Leon confuse the
grammatically incorrect 'your' for 'you're'.

Example of the proper use of 'your' and 'you're':
You're a dick.
Your attitude sucks.

'You're' does not exist in the english language. ' Your' is correct
for both examples.

And don't get me involved in theis thread or I'll hit you with my
purse.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey oak baby, please elaborate on this wife thing. Studds is mourned by
his husband

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey creep, I do a lot of stuff in oak. Why are you trying to give it a
bad name?

Posted to rec.woodworking

John wrote:
Hey creep, I do a lot of stuff in oak. Why are you trying to give it a
bad name?

Oh goody, another Emmy Award winner.

I took a look at your contributions in UseNet. Nothing but one-line
quippy **** that you think is funny.
What we got was:

1) not funny
2) no contributions of any kind
3) just useless crap
4) no respect

Try another Group... like Newbie Commodore 64 users
or
alt.hammer.nail.no.clue.what.to.do
alt.wannabe.loser

I don't know why I even bother.

r---who thinks this place can be SO annoying. A dozen. Max..maybe 15
of decent participants. You know who you are. Talk amongst yourselves.
Love you. I'll be here all week.
All others? Move along, nothing to see here.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in

They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....

Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's
seem so enamored by my presence.....

It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.

And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to
be......

Little minds do, do little things.................................

That's not what your mother told me. I doubt that the womans happy.
Fondest regards,
Hank
Posted to rec.woodworking

Roboytoy, I come for woodworking. You?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you and
Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of
microchicken**** moron

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Oct 15, 3:06 pm, "Tall Oak" wrote:
Leon now was that called for?

LEON? Your that very stupid person who answers spam, and expect a reply!
your the genius here! Did you ever get that High School Diploma through
the
mail?

Speaking of High-school, I have yet to see Leon confuse the
grammatically incorrect 'your' for 'you're'.

Example of the proper use of 'your' and 'you're':
You're a dick.
Your attitude sucks.

See the difference, ****wit?

Yours truly,

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in message
Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you and
Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of
microchicken**** moron

Strange, isn't it then how you've got nothing better to do than leave petty
little messages here in this newsgroup?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote:

Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you and
Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of

^^^^ ^^^^
microchicken**** moron

LOL!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"alexy" wrote in message
"Tall Oak" wrote:

Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you and
Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of

^^^^ ^^^^
microchicken**** moron

I think it is too tall oak's way of expressing and spelling zen.

i am sure he thinks what he does is a zen sort of thing.

Personally, I think it is a killfile kind of thing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

So your heart broken........you poor thing. I guess as long as you also
enjoy the same things Foley and Studds do then be my guest.

I can't judge you!

"John" wrote in message
Hey oak baby, please elaborate on this wife thing. Studds is mourned by
his husband

Posted to rec.woodworking

She is a little unhappy with seeing the amount of people here who actually
support and defend Foley, someone who abuses his power and authority to
seduce and subvert teenboys...

She is a mother you know and does find it disheartening and sad.

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Tall Oak" wrote in

They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....

Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's
seem so enamored by my presence.....

It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.

And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to
be......

Little minds do, do little things.................................

That's not what your mother told me. I doubt that the womans happy.
Fondest regards,
Hank

Posted to rec.woodworking

Like you............................another troll trolling in being a rather
stupid troll...

I don't and can't expect much more from you... other then repeated ignorance
and stupidity.

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Tall Oak" wrote in message
Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you
and
Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of
microchicken**** moron

Strange, isn't it then how you've got nothing better to do than leave
petty
little messages here in this newsgroup?

Posted to rec.woodworking

and I bet you can pat yourself on the back and type too huh?

what a silly little person you are... to come all this way and offer nothing

not even worth the two cents huh kid?

zen? Wow you must be rather enlightened................

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"alexy" wrote in message
"Tall Oak" wrote:

Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you
and
Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of

^^^^ ^^^^
microchicken**** moron

I think it is too tall oak's way of expressing and spelling zen.

i am sure he thinks what he does is a zen sort of thing.

Personally, I think it is a killfile kind of thing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Then what pray tell. are you two idiots doing here verbally masturbating
each other off?

Must be a slow woodworking day for you kids!

"John" wrote in message
Roboytoy, I come for woodworking. You?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in

[...]

It must suck to be you.
Posted to rec.woodworking

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not much
attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tall Oak wrote:

Shouldn't you be in school? Or is this a half day?

How was recess?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural
reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not
much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

It must really suck to be you.
Posted to rec.woodworking

I'm impressed they now let the challenged ones on the net!

wow are you that simple minded or was that just a real tough one for you to
think of???

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
I should be in school? a half day?

How was recess?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default When men become Warriors

Henry St.Pierre wrote:
"Tall Oak" wrote in

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural
reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not
much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

It must really suck to be you. Benn to cripple creek in the sixties, on leave. Walked to victor bout eight miles. Never once a met a fo', who, chatted like swearin' fool

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Please stop feeding the troll...

As we all know that trolls pop up from time to time looking to feed their
ego. Then some from the group feel sad for them and start to feed them what
they want. Next thing is that the trolls won't leave because they are
expecting more food. Most trolls are young, very stubborn and lack the
mental capacity of knowing what the actual newsgroup is about. They will
remove themselves from the group once everyone stops feeding them. A
starvation diet is a trolls nightmare.

Now we all understand that you can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed
person. Trying to will get you arrested under your state(s) laws as "cruelty
to the mentally handicapped" or some version thereof. So before we have to
answer some questions for the local sheriff, please stop feeding the troll.

Tall Oak" wrote in message
It does suck just knowing you! and reading the crap you post as
intelligent

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Tall Oak" wrote in

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural
reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not
much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

It must really suck to be you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Allen do you have denial issues?

I hate to inform you but you are the troll trolling your own ignorance.As
for your analitical disertation............... wait until you atleast
graduate elementary.

Try pulling your own pud over at alt.stupid ignorance-is-bliss

Tall Oak" wrote in message
It does suck just knowing you! and reading the crap you post as
intelligent

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Tall Oak" wrote in

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural
reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not
much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

It must really suck to be you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

swearin???? don't make me laugh. What rock did you crawl outr from under?

how stupid are you "scumbag" is now swearing??? Are you from Iran?
Afghanistan? Iraq? or some other muslim nation?

That might make it on the swearing lists there!

"senior-chief" wrote in message
ps.com...

Henry St.Pierre wrote:
"Tall Oak" wrote in

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural
reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not
much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

It must really suck to be you. Benn to cripple creek in the sixties, on
leave. Walked to victor bout eight miles. Never once a met a fo', who,
chatted like swearin' fool

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey dickwad Why do you drag down the good name of John?

"John" wrote in message
Hey creep, I do a lot of stuff in oak. Why are you trying to give it a
bad name?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in

It does suck just knowing you! and reading the crap you post as
intelligent

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Tall Oak" wrote in

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural
reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not
much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

It must really suck to be you.

It must really,really suck to be you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:25:17 GMT, "Tall Oak"
wrote:

Even your poor mother sucks...........it's a common genetic failure in your
kind of people.....What did you expect with defective DNA in your lineage

Anger is a heavy burden.
So, turn the other cheek.
Start out fresh.
Have a great day.
Others will appreciate it.
Love your contrary brothers.
Everyone deserves a break.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in

[...]

It must really, really, really suck to be you.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message

It must really, really, really suck to be you.

The really sad thing is that people like him are too mentally challenged to
realize how bad off they actually are.