Posted to rec.woodworking
Tall Oak Tall Oak is offline

Default What my Mother used to tell me was....

Leon now was that called for?

LEON? Your that very stupid person who answers spam, and expect a reply!
your the genius here! Did you ever get that High School Diploma through the
mail?

You ignorance and stupidity is know across the whole www. Legendary~

I'm impressed you would crawl out from your hole with dougie and john to
greet me. I'm feel so honored!

"Leon" wrote in message
t...

"Tall Oak" wrote in message
They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....

Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's
seem so enamored by my presence.....

It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.

And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to
be......

Little minds do, do little things.................................

What did she say about you spending so much time in front of the mirror?