Posted to rec.woodworking
Tall Oak Tall Oak is offline

Default Please stop feeding the troll...

Allen do you have denial issues?

I hate to inform you but you are the troll trolling your own ignorance.As
for your analitical disertation............... wait until you atleast
graduate elementary.

Try pulling your own pud over at alt.stupid ignorance-is-bliss

"Allen Roy" wrote in message

As we all know that trolls pop up from time to time looking to feed their
ego. Then some from the group feel sad for them and start to feed them
what they want. Next thing is that the trolls won't leave because they are
expecting more food. Most trolls are young, very stubborn and lack the
mental capacity of knowing what the actual newsgroup is about. They will
remove themselves from the group once everyone stops feeding them. A
starvation diet is a trolls nightmare.

Now we all understand that you can't have a battle of wits with an
unarmed person. Trying to will get you arrested under your state(s) laws
as "cruelty to the mentally handicapped" or some version thereof. So
before we have to answer some questions for the local sheriff, please stop
feeding the troll.

Tall Oak" wrote in message
It does suck just knowing you! and reading the crap you post as
intelligent

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Tall Oak" wrote in

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural
reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not
much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
It sucks to be me.

It must really suck to be you.