Posted to rec.woodworking
Tall Oak Tall Oak is offline

Default What my Mother used to tell me was....

and I bet you can pat yourself on the back and type too huh?

what a silly little person you are... to come all this way and offer nothing

not even worth the two cents huh kid?

zen? Wow you must be rather enlightened................

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"alexy" wrote in message
"Tall Oak" wrote:

Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you
and
Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of

^^^^ ^^^^
microchicken**** moron

I think it is too tall oak's way of expressing and spelling zen.

i am sure he thinks what he does is a zen sort of thing.

Personally, I think it is a killfile kind of thing.