Posted to rec.woodworking

Default craftsman 10" radial saw table size question

I was just given a Craftsman 10" radial arm saw Model #: 113.197702
It has no manual and no table top.
Can anyone tell me the correct thickness and size of the front table,
fence, and back table?
Thanks!

Posted to rec.woodworking

STOP!!!!!!!!

Don't do anything except go to this website:

http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

You are in luck, they will send you a new blade guard and table...free
of charge. I did it about 3 years ago.

wrote:
I was just given a Craftsman 10" radial arm saw Model #: 113.197702
It has no manual and no table top.
Can anyone tell me the correct thickness and size of the front table,
fence, and back table?
Thanks!

Posted to rec.woodworking

So far you have gotten one reply suggesting checking with Sears for a manual
and a couple pointing you to www.radialarmsawrecall.com for a possible new
blade guard and a new table. However, the other relevant bit of information
is that the recall is being offered by the manufacturer of this particular
saw, Emerson Tool Company and they may very well be able to supply you with
a manual (it doesn't come with the blade guard kit). The good news is that
while Sears will charge you for the manual, Emerson will likely send it to
you free, but you probably have to request it separately from the blade
guard recall transaction.

Lee

_________________________________
Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thank you,

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...on-337258-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 06:01:14 +0000, CP
wrote:

Thank you,

I could measure it (1", I think). Want one? Come get it. It comes
attached to a RAS. It also has the safety recall hardware in its
original box. It's all one deal.
Posted to rec.woodworking

I could measure it (1", I think). Want one? Come get it. It comes attached to a RAS. It also has the safety recall hardware in its original box. It's all one deal.
I just received a Craftsman 10" RAS model 113.197206 without the table or the recall kit and I may be interested if you're not too far off and you still have it.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...on-337258-.htm

Delta radial arm saw table size [email protected] Woodworking 4 September 6th 06 08:28 PM
Jessem Sliding Table - Question for additional use Nicky Woodworking 4 April 16th 06 03:14 PM
Table saw question scully Woodworking 12 March 15th 06 04:07 PM
Question on starter size glensmith Metalworking 5 December 18th 05 12:11 AM
Newbie Craftsman table saw question Dale Lorenzen Woodworking 15 August 8th 04 03:26 PM