Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Gloat (or the value of frugality)

After a real estate rehab project my lazy ex business partner was ready to leave all the excess and unused materials behind. "No reciepts", "not worth the trouble" etc.. After using left over/excess tile, paint, mulch etc I saved $800 on the next rehab project I did. This $ is VERY soon going to be used to buy a bandsaw Grixxly GO513(x) (see my other post here) THe HD reciepts totaled $407 which with the $84 out of pocket I spent bought me a Ridgid drill press and metal cut off saw.. THe net result: $150 bought me the bandsaw, drill press and cutoff saw.

Scot

What's a gloat? dteckie Woodworking 0 September 5th 06 11:12 AM
Gloat GLoat Gloat [email protected] Metalworking 4 February 14th 06 03:30 AM
Now This is a Gloat! (kinda long) Schroeder Woodworking 9 March 9th 05 11:53 PM
gloat gloat gloat (sort of) Silvan Woodworking 23 February 28th 04 06:18 AM
Gloat, gloat, gloat Joe C Woodworking 10 October 24th 03 12:24 AM